What is the Sanctuary?
1. A sacred or holy place.
2. Judaism. The Biblical tabernacle or the Temple in Jerusalem. The holy of holies of these places of worship.
3. An especially holy place in a temple or church.
4. The part of a church around the altar; the chancel.
5. A church or other sacred place where fugitives were formerly entitled to immunity from arrest.
6. Immunity afforded by refuge in such a place.
7. Any place of refuge; asylum.
The Sanctuary in the wilderness was the place where God lived. It was the tabernacle.
And let them make Me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them.
God wants to be with His people.
Spend 5 minutes thinking and praying about this, God wants to be with you to dwell with you.
The word for the tabernacle in Hebrew means dwelling place, the word in the Exodus literally says to live with.
The God of the universe wants to live with His people. He wants to be so close to you that he wants to live with you.
Read Psalm 91
How often do we wonder, "Where am I going? or What is my purpose?" In our day to day life, in our inner walk, many of us are looking for a purpose. You may be here because you want answers. You may be here because you truly want an Epic Walk. For whatever your reason, I am glad you are here. Read on. Enjoy our daily homework and hopefully, you can find more purpose, and begin an Epic Walk.